A Dresslink Wishlist!

16:28


*Sponsored Post*

Online Shopaholics (like me) will have scoured the ends of the world wide web looking for sites to indulge in. Wether it be shopping for clothes, makeup, or lifestyle items (I had a candle addiction at one point!) Dresslink offers affordable fashion at wholesale prices however the totals are affected by the weight of the items you order. The heavier your item, or the more bulk you buy, the more expensive shipping will be! It's a fair system and there are definitely some great pieces for super-worth-it prices!

So here's what's on my wish list:


This skirt is sweet and flowing, it looks lightweight and elegant and would transition with my wardrobe nicely into autumn then winter.



This top is so cute! But I prefer it in the soft lilac, I know that summer is coming to an end but it would be perfect for layering with knitted cardigans.


I've always been curious about this item, I'm not sure how well it'll work but we shall see. It looks painful but if it's effective, well you know what they say - pain is beauty!

I can't wait to order my items, I look forward to trying them all!
Have you ever shopped in Dresslink before? Would you?
How was your experience?

Loves.
X

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The clothes are so pretty, especially the loose chiffon top! Love tops like that. ^__^
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey June, I completely agree! Flowly tops are so cute! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist! The chiffon tank is really adorable.. I'd like one for myself =D

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Ay

Instagram

Subscribe